Instantly control when your debit card can be used!
Through Online or Mobile Banking, enable or disable your debit card instantly! Plus, report a lost or stolen card to initiate a workflow to protect your account!
Benefits of Card Controls:
- Available 24/7/365
- Accessible through Online or Mobile Banking (no need for a secondary app!)
- Enable or disable your debit card instantly
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Order a replacement card
- Activate new cards
- NEW! Setup alerts to keep your card protected
Enable/Disable your Card:
- Login to Online or Mobile Banking
- Select the account your debit card is tied to
- Choose Manage Cards from the submenu
- Select the appropriate card
- Toggle the switch to OFF/ON
- Note: if you have automatic payments coming from this debit card, you must keep your card turned ON or else it will decline the payment!
Alerts & Protections:
For ultimate protection, enable text or email notifications on transactions... or automatically block items!
- Merchant Types
- Age restricted
- Department store
- Gas Station
- Personal Care
- Transaction Types
- Mail/Phone Order
- Spending Limits
- Transaction Amounts
- Monthly Spending
Report Lost/Stolen Card:
If you select Report Lost/Stolen, your current debit card will be immediately deactivated; this is irreversible! Once it's flagged as lost/stolen, your card cannot be reactivated if found! You do not need to order a replacement card. A new card will then be automatically ordered for your account; you will see it in 7-10 days and it will have a new 16-digit number. If you need a different form of payment in the meantime, please contact us.
Order a Replacement Card:
If you choose Reorder Card, a replacement card will be automatically ordered for your account. The replacement card will have the same 16-digit card number. You would use this feature if your current card is damaged or becoming difficult to use. You will be charged a $10.00 replacement fee.
Activate a Card:
If you receive a new card, you may use this feature to activate your card (without calling the number provided). However, you must still set a PIN on your card by calling (800) 290-7893 or using it at an ATM.